FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’ve put together a collection of our most frequently asked questions.
Please feel free to email/phone us if your question has not been answered here.
Q: How do l place an order?
A: There are various ways to place an order:
• Online through our wedsite
• Email us with your order requirements
• Phone us on (03) 5629 9665 if you wish to discuss your order
Q: Do you have a shop?
A: No we do not have a shopfront. Customers are welcome to contact at any time to view artwork that we have in stock.
Q: Do you attend any markets?
A: Yes, you will find us at various markets. Please contact us for more details.
Q: How do l pay?
A: There are a number of payment options available
• Online via PayPal – We recommend this as the fastest and most effective method of purchasing our goods. PayPal is extremely safe. When transacting via PayPal, your credit card and personal details are encrypted using the latest industry standard.
• Send a cheque. Once the funds have cleared, we will post your prints.
Q: What are the postage costs?
A: The charge for all orders sent within Australia is $11.95. Please contact us for international postage.
Q: Can orders be sent overseas?
A: Orders can be posted overseas (via Australian Post Airmail). For postage costs outside Australia, just email us your details prior to placing an order and we will contact you with charges.
Q: How long before l receive my order?
A: From the date we process your payment it may take up to 2 weeks. We understand that sometimes orders are required by a particular time – if this is the case a phone call / email is necessary to see if this is possible. We always do our best to ensure your items arrive in time.